Australian government agencies are required to produce and make available on their website an indexed list of their relevant files every six months – see Continuing order of the Senate - Indexed lists of departmental and agency files
- File List 3 January to June 2012 (PDF 491 KB)
- File List 2 July to December 2011 (PDF 13 KB)
- File List 1 January to 30 June 2011 (PDF 11 KB)
Page currency, Latest update: 01 March, 2012
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.