The Australian National Preventive Health Agency is proud to announce the winners of the inaugural National Preventive Health Awards.
National Preventive Health Awards
Latest update: 06 March 2013
Please Note: Entries Now Closed.
Australians are being encouraged to nominate employers promoting healthy workplaces and preventive health issues in the inaugural National Preventive Health Awards.
The Awards aim to showcase current, practical and effective workplace programs that benefit the well-being of employees. The Awards encourage leadership in the area of preventive health and will promote greater awareness of the health challenges we face as a nation.
Chief Executive Officer of the Australian National Preventive Health Agency, Louise Sylvan today officially opened the Awards which recognise excellence and best practice in the field of prevention and health promotion across four key sectors; including workplaces, research, Medicare Locals and the media.
“We know there are many people and organisations who contribute so much time and energy supporting prevention and better health and wellbeing around Australia,” said Ms Sylvan.
“These Awards allow us to recognise the invaluable effort of these in promoting healthy lifestyles to enhance the quality of life for many Australians.”
The Awards cover the following four main categories:
1. Healthy Workplace Awards (3 sub-categories)
- Team Excellence in Workplace Well-Being Small Workplace (1-19 workers)
- Team Excellence in Workplace Well-Being Medium Workplace (20-199 workers)
- Team Excellence in Workplace Well-Being Large Workplace (200+ workers)
- Team Excellence and Achievement in Prevention
- Excellence and Achievement in addressing Disadvantage
4. Excellence in Preventive Health Journalism
For more information visit the AWARDS HOME
Entries are open until 15 April 2013